Commercial & Business Cleaning
You only get one chance to make a great first impression, and when it comes to your business, impressions are everything.
When people walk into your business or office, they take note of everything around them. You want them to see spotless desks, crumb-free floors and sparkling windows. Having a neat and tidy office shows visitors and potential clients you have things in order. You appear more trustworthy when you have a clean office — it shows you care about your professional appearance, and it creates that much-needed good first impression.
What’s Included in Our Packages
Once we’ve made a thorough inspection of your office and discussed your needs, we’ll offer our carefully calculated cleaning rates.
We use only the best commercial cleaning supplies. We keep up-to-date on the most efficient cleaning techniques, but we never cut corners. At Mr. Maid, we don’t rush to get our cleaning done. We do a thorough job and deliver on our promises to you. That has helped our business thrive since our founding in 2004.
When we begin cleaning your office space, we’ll monitor our team to ensure you’re getting the best possible experience. We perform ongoing site inspections for our clients, where we can confirm our teams comply with the cleaning plan laid out for you.
It’s all part of our commitment to quality explained in our 4-Point Quality Assurance Plan, which we designed to guarantee our customers’ satisfaction. We’ve seen time and again how a good cleaning company can help you avoid a lot of headaches. We want to make sure you remain happy with our agreement.
More about Mr. Maid Commercial Services
But you may be thinking to yourself, “I don’t have time to wash the windows or spray down the office kitchen countertops”— after all, you’re busy running your company and making sure the business operates smoothly, both day-to-day and over the long-term, and keeping the office clean definitely isn’t the first item on your list of priorities.
That’s where Mr. Maid comes in. As your complete commercial cleaning service in Pittsburgh, PA, we can provide solutions for all your cleaning needs, no matter what kind of company you own.
Whether you’re operating a law office, accounting firm, clerical department, university office or other business in Pittsburgh, there’s no better way to maintain the cleanliness of your office than by choosing Mr. Maid as your regular commercial cleaning company.
We care about making your business look its best. Our reputation rests on your satisfaction, which is why we use a 37-point commercial cleaning service checklist to make sure we hit every surface every time we clean.
Reliable Service From Office Specialists
Anyone can mop a floor, but not everyone has been trained in the most efficient and effective cleaning techniques, as our high-quality cleaning technicians have. They know the secret to cleaning up the most common office messes, which can also lead to a healthier work environment for your employees. With our expert commercial cleaning services, we make sure every area of your office is thoroughly cleaned, sanitized and spotless — including the places you might not think to maintain.
Our special services for your office include:
- Cleaning Bathroom Sinks: Your bathroom might not be at the forefront of your concerns when it comes to maintaining the areas in your office, but it sees a lot of traffic throughout the day, from both your employees and your customers. You want every part of your office to reflect positively on your business and better your reputation, so keeping your bathrooms clean is essential to putting your best corporate foot forward. As a high-quality commercial cleaning company, Mr. Maid takes care of bathroom maintenance, so you don’t have to.
- Scrubbing the Inside of Your Office Microwave: Put an end to foul odors at lunchtime. With everyone rushing to prepare their microwave meals and squeeze in their lunch breaks between important tasks like balancing clients, settling accounts, seeing patients or making business meetings, your office’s kitchen area is a busy place. Unfortunately, you probably don’t have the time you’d like to keep it sanitary. Our commercial cleaning services involve thorough attention to every area of your kitchen, including minor details like the microwave, which builds up food particles, germs and odors over time.
- Disinfecting Telephones: Telephones are notorious for harboring germs. Whether you’re a student affairs office at one of Pittsburgh’s many elite universities, a law office or an accounting firm around the city, communication is key to running your company — and that means taking numerous calls throughout each business day. You might not think about how much your office phones are exposed to dirt and germs, but as a commercial cleaning business, we do — and we make sure everything on your desk areas, including your telephones, is completely disinfected after each scheduled cleaning.
- Wiping Down Light Switches: These areas are another communal germ hazard. From your bathrooms, copy rooms, conference rooms and waiting rooms to your hallways, supply closets and personal office spaces, your company is full of light switches, and each one is exposed to a variety of hands every day — making them hotbeds for germ transferral. Our commercial cleaning company targets every area of your office down to the last light switch, keeping everyone in the building healthy and happy.
These are the small details you don’t have time to worry about when you choose us for all your janitorial tasks. You’re too busy running your successful business. When you hire Mr. Maid to clean your offices, you can cross one more worry off your list of things to keep an eye on. We impose high standards on our employees, just like you do. We take care of your office as if it was our own — and we have a very clean office. Our reputation depends on it.
We offer plans tailored to individual businesses. We come to your workplace and take detailed measurements to offer our cleaning estimate. We assess any special needs you might have and work that into our estimate. When we come we solve your cleaning problems that other services don’t think about.
We always provide:
- The highest-quality, safest cleaning materials
- A 4-Point Quality Assurance Plan
- Recommendations for how often your floor should be dusted, mopped or vacuumed
- Regular on-site inspections to make certain our crew is doing what we promised
We also offer special attention to detail for different types of offices.
Cleaning Services for University Offices
Pittsburgh has no shortage of universities, and each school has no shortage of students. These colleges require a variety of high-functioning offices to keep each department functioning properly and contribute to the school’s success. Maintain your attention on the students and leave the commercial cleaning to Mr. Maid. Choose our scheduled services to keep your offices clean and present a professional image to both current and prospective students.
Cleaning Services for Accounting Professionals
Accounting professionals often have clients streaming through their offices, especially during the tax season. You want to create an impression of orderliness because people trust you with important financial information. Mr. Maid can help you by keeping the carpets and floors in your office stain-free, washing windows and wiping down all the glass surfaces in your office. We also disinfect telephones — a vital tool for accountants communicating with other departments throughout the day.
Cleaning Services for Law Offices
Lawyers often meet with clients at their offices. Even the smallest law firm needs to make a good impression with a clean waiting room, tidy offices and neat kitchens where clients can grab a coffee. Don’t overlook the bathroom, either. Overstuffed trash bins or stained toilets can undo the great impression you’ve made with your sharp legal mind. Hire Mr. Maid to keep your office clean, attractive and professional looking at all times.
Commercial Cleaning for Local Businesses
Several businesses in the local Pittsburgh, PA, region trust Mr. Maid to come in on a regular basis to take care of areas like counters, desks, bathrooms and other spaces where employees could otherwise encounter a plethora of germs and bacteria. If you want to keep production up in the office and avoid team members taking constant sick days, it’s essential to have experts who know how to keep every nook and cranny clean and sanitized.
We’ll work out a schedule with you to determine how often we should visit your workspace to perform our cleaning services. From there, you can enjoy a spotless office over the long-term.
A Free Quote
Call or Submit for a Free Quote
Enlist Mr. Maid for all your commercial cleaning needs for your professional place of business. For your peace of mind, our company is fully insured and our employees are bonded immediately after we perform a background check on them and before they are hired by us. Why not let us do the dirty work while you focus on what you’re in business for? Get started with Mr. Maid today and discover how we can make your office a cleaner place for you and your clients.