What we look for in a qualified employment candidate:
• People who like to clean
• Good people skills and a pleasant personality
• Attention to detail and pride in workmanship
• Available Monday through Friday, 8:15 AM to 5 PM
• Willingness to learn about new products, services, and acquire new skills
• Ability and willingness to take direction
• Own insured vehicle and willingness to drive as needed
• Valid driver’s license
• Solid employment history with verifiable work references
• Clean background check
If offered a position with Mr. Maid Residential Cleaning you can expect:
• Permanent part or full-time days
• Monday thru Friday, no nights or weekends
• Competitive pay
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays
• Paid on-site training with an experienced cleaning technician
• Paid uniforms
• Friendly team environment
• Referral bonuses
Sound like a great opportunity? Then, we want to meet you.
If you are interested in applying for a position fill out our pre-application form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Our policy at Mr. Maid Residential and Commercial Cleaning Service provides for equal opportunity for qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or marital status. Every member of our team is treated equal and with respect.