Regular House Cleanings
When you’re tired of spending your free time dusting, vacuuming, sanitizing and organizing your home, it’s time to hire the weekly cleaning service Pittsburgh counts on. At Mr. Maid, our cleaning technicians provide expert, prompt, and reliable services to homes in the area. Our professionals manage tasks that other cleaning services charge extra for. Because we guarantee your satisfaction, you’ll never have to worry about paying for substandard work.
Isn’t it time you discovered why is Mr. Maid the best regular cleaning service in Pittsburgh? We think so and we think you’ll be glad you did!
We Clean Where Others Won’t
Mr. Maid Name Your Own price guarantee ensures you’ll be satisfied with our work. Our professionals will never rush through your job, and we’ll always stay until the work is done. You can double-check every item on our 37-point checklist after we finish, so you can verify our work. You’ll also love that our technicians perform tasks other services charge extra for – all included in your regularly scheduled cleaning price. Choose weekly, biweekly or monthly cleaning, while we accommodate your schedule and your budget.
When you contact us to schedule a free no-obligation complimentary consultation, we’ll tour your home, give you our cleaning recommendations and provide you with a fair price based on your cleaning requirements. Read one or many of our testimonials and see for yourself why you’ll love your home after we clean it!
During regularly scheduled cleanings, we often perform:
- Thorough cleaning of floors, surfaces, including electronics. We’ll rid your home of dust, dirt, and grime. We’ll vacuum or dust all surfaces, and move objects instead of cleaning around them. We’ll mop hard floor surfaces, too.
- Thorough cleaning of wall switches, ceiling corners, doorway trim, and more. Mr. Maid will never let grime build up on these often-handled but often-forgotten places. Let our professional and cleaning technicians keep your home looking fresh all year round.
- Thorough cleaning of shades and blinds. Window treatments hide dust, and dust hides allergens. When you hire Mr. Maid, we’ll remove dust and allergens so you can breathe cleaner and easier. We’ll even get behind the shades and blinds – that often overlooked area that others completely forget about.
- Thorough cleaning of upholstery, glass and wood furnishings. Have you lifted up your couch cushions lately, or really looked at your glass and wood surfaces? Chances are, you’ll find dirt, crumbs, and grime. When you work with Mr. Maid, we’ll keep your furnishings looking clean and neat.
- Thorough cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing in bathrooms and kitchens. Mr. Maid will disinfect, sanitize and remove dirt and grime from your counters, appliances, fixtures, faucets, handles and cabinet exteriors for a cleaner, fresher-smelling home.
- Trash removal. When we’re finished, we’ll remove your garbage and ours, and take it to your outdoor receptacle.
Mr. Maid will also bring our own supplies to your home for cleaning, including our vacuum cleaners, mops, buckets, cleaning chemicals, rags, and dusters. You won’t have to supply a thing except for your trash bags to re-line your trash cans – all you have to do is sit back and relax.
Safety for You and Your Home
We understand that your home and your belongings are important to you and we want you to feel secure when we come to clean. You’ll feel safe because we are fully insured which will give you the peace of mind you expect and deserve. Our professional cleaning technicians are vetted and bonded before they come to your home giving you total comfort, security, and peace of mind.
Call Us Now for a Free Estimate
Don’t waste another beautiful day stuck inside cleaning. Let Mr. Maid organize and sanitize your home, so you can get more out of life! Call us today to schedule your free estimate. Or if you’re busy during normal working hours or would prefer you can use our simple online quote form which will quickly and easily take you step-by-step through submitting your cleaning requirements to us. After you submit your requirements through our website we’ll take it from there and prepare your custom quote before we get back to you with our recommendations and your free no-obligation quote.